THE SPIRITUAL DISCIPLINES OF CHRISTIAN EDUCATION AND FELLOWSHIP
We are always learning and are committed to building a strong community of fellowship and love. The work of the Hearts Committee is to oversee our educational and fellowship opportunities.
- Historically, we began as a “Sunday School Church.” That tradition is still alive as most of our people find themselves in Sunday School each week.
- Monthly carry in dinners occur on the first Sunday of each month. Enjoy the recipes of our good cooks!
- Each week, the Men’s Breakfast allows our guys to get together and fellowship with one another.
- Our women are very active in Presbyterian Women and meet monthly.
- Other times of fellowship occur at least monthly.
You are welcome to join us!