In the name of Jesus Christ, Dale Presbyterian Church is:
- Striving to bring glory to God in all things and to enjoy God forever.
- A Reformed church declaring “Only Grace,” “Only Scripture,” “Only Faith,” “Only Jesus Christ” and “Only for the Glory of God.”
- An open, caring and inclusive congregation
- A diverse group of individuals emphasizing life-affirming relationships
- A multi-aged community of faith that celebrates the love of God through Jesus Christ, our Lord
Through God’s grace, Dale Presbyterian is called to Do Justice, Love Kindness and Walk Humbly with God.
We are “On the Way”:
- Proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ for the salvation of humankind
- Striving to improve the spiritual growth of individuals
- Building an atmosphere that is warm and welcoming
- Serving God through worship, missions, social activities, education and music
- Providing quality worship services and activities that create excitement and fosters Christian discipleship
- Reaching out to a broken and hungry world with the Bread of Life, serving until all are fed
We are on the way of the Cross of Jesus Christ: The purple cross represents the free gift of salvation through Jesus Christ to all who receive it. It also represents a life of grace, sacrificial love and eternal life.
We are on the way together, welcoming all who want to join in the journey: The open oval shares that all are welcome to become disciples of Jesus Christ. Our church believes that God calls all people from all walks of life, from all nations, from all races to the journey of faith.
We walk together; we are not alone. Red is the color of the Holy Spirit. By the power of the Holy Spirit, we care for one another, encourage one another and urge one another in truth and love.We are on the way guided by the Holy Spirit: The white dove represents the Holy Spirit and peace. Jesus Christ promised He would always be with us, and He would send us the Holy Spirit to empower and comfort us. The Holy Spirit also gives the gifts necessary for the Church to demonstrate God’s love for the world and brings forth fruitfulness.
We are on the way from darkness into light: The six rayed sun speaks of the Six Great Ends of the faithful Church—the proclamation of the gospel for the salvation of humankind; the shelter, nurture and spiritual fellowship of the children of God; the maintenance of divine worship; the preservation of the truth; the promotion of social righteousness; and the exhibition of the Kingdom of Heaven to the World.
We are on the way as stewards of God’s creation: We believe God created all things and has given humanity the call to care for all of creation. We are a church that takes this call of stewardship seriously, and works toward the preservation of God’s gifts of the environment and beauty. It is our longing for shalom—wholeness and harmony—to exist for all of creation
We are on the way, seeking and living in the Kingdom of God with the hope of eternal life with Christ.