Just as a caterpillar becomes a beautiful butterfly, the goal of the Christian is to become transformed into the likeness of Christ.
Dale Presbyterian Church offers many opportunities for Spiritual Formation.
- Morning Prayer at 6:30 AM every Tuesday morning
- Read Through the Bible every year following a daily plan
- Follow the pastor’s blog of Bible commentary every day of the year
- Read books and watch movies with Christian values in mind
- Maintain good stewardship of your finances through Financial Peace
- Go on retreats regularly
- Serve God by volunteering
- Work on “Hard Cards” – 40 days of Spiritual Disciplines (to receive your free set of hard cards, email Pastor Martha at firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Hard Cards” in the subject box)
- Join a small group for accountability and prayer
- Take a brisk prayer walk in your neighborhood
- Explore the spiritual formation pages of our denomination